Standard Booths $400
The standard booths will be in an unsecured area and exhibitors will be responsible for securing their materials. Exhibitors can work their booths at anytime throughout the conference. Participants will have stamp cards for you to validate. We will put these stamp cards into a large drawing and announce the winner during the last keynote.
- A prime 10’ x 10’ vendor booth in the foyer outside the keynote sessions. The vendor booth will include a table, two chairs, and a trash can.
- Two registrations for the conference
- Listing in the exhibitor section of the NCYM.com website. This includes full company name, email address, website link, Facebook and/or Twitter handle, and 15 to 20 word company description.
- One blog post on the NCYM.org website and Facebook post between June and January.
- One social media (Facebook and Twitter) mention from NCYM that will include your NCYM booth number (7 to 10 days before the conference).
One Chair Drop (6 available)–$250
- Item needs to a value of $5+ per attendee (e.g. book, product sample, download card, merchandise, etc).
- Must provide 400 items.
- Provide 500 bags for registration materials
Questions: Contact Beth Robinson