When you are an exhibitor at NCYM, you get to choose your booth size and location online, so it pays to register early. As you will see, we have many booth options, add-ons, and sponsorship opportunities available for every budget.
2020 Exhibitor Opportunities
We are significantly restructuring our vendor experience at NCYM for 2020. We will be limiting the display time for exhibitors to Monday 9:00 p.m. to Wednesday at noon. We will have a grand opening for vendors Monday evening following the keynote. We will offer dessert to conference participants at this time and again on Tuesday evening before the keynote in the back of the exhibition area. We are asking that if your booth is giving away a large item through a drawing that you announce the winner on Wednesday during our last vendor session. We will only make 20 vendor spots available for the conference. Consider the options below and CLICK HERE to register or contact Beth Robinson for more information.
If you would like increased exposure to our conference attendees, consider our PREMIMUM EXHIBITOR OPTIONS.
Standard Booths $400
The exhibitor booths will be in a secure area and will only be open specific times of the day. Participants will have stamp cards for you to validate. We will put these stamp cards into a large drawing and announce the winner on Wednesday morning at the back of the vendor area.
- A prime 10’ x 10’ vendor booth in the foyer outside the keynote sessions. The vendor booth will include a table, two chairs, and a trash can.
- Two registrations for the conference
- Listing in the exhibitor section of the NCYM.com website. This includes full company name, email address, website link, Facebook and/or Twitter handle, and 15 to 20 word company description.
- One blog post on the NCYM.org website and Facebook post between June and January.
- One social media (Facebook and Twitter) mention from NCYM that will include your NCYM booth number (7 to 10 days before the conference).
One Chair Drop (6 available)–$250
- Item needs to a value of $5+ per attendee (e.g. book, product sample, download card, merchandise, etc).
- Must provide 400 items.
- Provide 500 Lanyards for the conference
- Provide 500 bags for registration materials