When you are an exhibitor at NCYM, you get to choose your booth size and location online, so it pays to register early. As you will see, we have many booth options, add-ons, and sponsorship opportunities available for every budget.
Premium Booths: $400
The vendor booths will be in an open area and it will be your responsibility to secure your booth and materials. Participants will have stamp cards for you to validate. We will put these stamp cards into a large drawing and announce the winner from the stage during the final keynote.
- A premium 5’ x 8’ vendor booth in the foyer outside the keynote sessions. The vendor booth will include a table, two chairs, and a trash can.
- Two registrations for the conference
- Listing in the exhibitor section of the NCYM.com website. This includes full company name, email address, website link, Facebook and/or Twitter handle, and 15 to 20 word company description.
If you would like to sponsor a coffee morning, or a dessert/coffee night, please email email@example.com and he will set that up for you and tell you the hotel cost for putting that on.
Gold Partner : Dessert Sponsor
Our Gold Partners will sponsor desserts before or after the keynote sessions and the opportunity to speak from the stage during a keynote evening session for a maximum of five minutes. The keynote sessions give you the opportunity to speak to all the conference participants at one time. In addition, you will have time to interact personally at a dessert reception sponsored by your organization. Your organization will need to contact the hotel directly to determine the dessert you want to provide and the cost of the dessert.
Video & Slide
- The MC talking about your organization
- A one minute video shown during one of the morning sessions
Bag Stuffer for Registration Packet: $50
- One item to be added to the bags every participant gets at registration.
One Chair Drop (6 available): $100
- Item needs to a value of $5+ per attendee (e.g. book, product sample, download card, merchandise, etc).
- Must provide 400 items.
- Provide 500 Lanyards for the conference
Conference Bag: $250
- Provide 400 bags for registration materials
Questions? Contact Beth Robinson