Standard Booths $400
The exhibitor booths will be in a secure area and will only be open specific times of the day. Participants will have stamp cards for you to validate. We will put these stamp cards into a large drawing and announce the winner on Wednesday morning at the back of the vendor area.
- A prime 10’ x 10’ vendor booth in the foyer outside the keynote sessions. The vendor booth will include a table, two chairs, and a trash can.
- Two registrations for the conference
- Listing in the exhibitor section of the NCYM.com website. This includes full company name, email address, website link, Facebook and/or Twitter handle, and 15 to 20 word company description.
- One blog post on the NCYM.org website and Facebook post between June and January.
- One social media (Facebook and Twitter) mention from NCYM that will include your NCYM booth number (7 to 10 days before the conference).
One Chair Drop (6 available)–$250
- Item needs to a value of $5+ per attendee (e.g. book, product sample, download card, merchandise, etc).
- Must provide 400 items.
- Provide 500 Lanyards for the conference
- Provide 500 bags for registration materials