NCYM’s overall purpose is to provide professional level training for men and women involved in youth ministry all across the nation and as a Vendor/Ministry Partner you can help us reach that goal. NCYM vendors are an important part of the conference and we invite you to come and share what God is doing in your ministry at this valuable training. As an NCYM vender you can connect with hundreds of youth ministers and youth workers to sell books, distribute information, recruit partners, provide curriculum, and help provide resources, support, and education to the attendees. We are looking for high quality vendors and ministry partners that will help us add value and quality to our conference. Please click here to begin your application process.
- Are you looking to know when to arrive in Daytona and when to leave? This should help... fb.me/Vr16rduE - 3 weeks ago
- Here is the conference schedule for 2017! Check back next week for info about Speakers & Pre-Conference offerings! ncym.org/2016/09/08/sch… - 3 weeks ago
- Since your already online, why not go ahead & register for NCYM? Tomorrow is the last day to save $100!... fb.me/1420FUEdi - 1 month ago
- Have you heard about the 5 Day Sale? Save $100 off the regular price by registering TODAY & spend your new year... fb.me/4FVJ72Iay - 1 month ago
- You can save $100 on registration for the National Conference on Youth Ministries! ncym.org https://t.co/cX5GepmxTj - 2 months ago