Registration & Hotel discount booking is now open for
NCYM 2021- Daytona Beach, FL
January 4-7, 2021
The NCYM Board continues to be hopeful that our conference in Daytona Beach can move forward as planned with COVID-19 social distancing and safety modifications in place. We are working diligently with the hotel as they work with the CDC and local authorities to ensure a safe environment for everyone (VIEW the latest COVID-19 statements from Hilton Hotels HERE).
REGISTRATION FEE UPDATE
NCYM registration is rolling along. FYI–In the case that the state of Florida shuts down hotels such at the Hilton, we will refund 95% of your reg fee, or roll it over to Atlanta 2022 and you are totally in at this year’s pricing.” If we are shut down, NCYM will host some Zoom events with some of our teachers and speakers throughout the year to stay in touch.
With the update we sent out last week that NCYM is going to be able to happen in Daytona Beach in just a few weeks, many of you have asked about what our guidelines will be at the hotel and in the conference areas.
Here are the 2021 guidelines we will have in place:
- Masks that cover your mouth & nose will be required when you are in the public areas of the hotel & in our conference areas.
- Chairs in our conference ballroom & breakout rooms will be spaced out to accommodate social distancing. If the chairs are full in a breakout session, you will need to find another class to attend, rather than finding floor space as in years past.
- Hand sanitizer stations are set up all over the hotel. Use them before greeting others with a “holy fist-bump”.
- No hotel staff will be entering your hotel room during your stay. If you need something (extra towels or pillows) you’ll be able to pick those up at the front desk.
- Daytona Beach businesses & restaurants are requiring masks unless you are eating. Please be wise about the size of groups you eat with during the conference.
- There will be no food or drinks allowed in our conference areas.
- Please be prepared to show respect & care for others–both with NCYM and the other hotel guests & staff. Put others before yourself. It’s in the Bible.
National Conference on Youth Ministries exists to provide professional level training for men and women serving within youth ministries all across the nation. Learn more…
Our 2021 theme is DWELL. Dwell in the presence of your Father, His Spirit, and His Word. We are excited about exploring this idea with you in Daytona Beach. Learn more…
Children’s Ministry Track
The children’s ministry track went so well in 2020, that we are planning another one for 2021. Here’s the 2021 Line-up!
Subscribe to our email newsletter:
Copyright © 2020 NCYM
Want to head to Disney or Universal Studios and play while in Florida?
Kera Hubbard, from Magical Vacation Planner, is just the person to help you tack on some magical memories while in the Sunshine State. Kera worked for 12 years as a Student Minister and now has combined her love of travel and ministry into her new gig; helping people create Sabbath and time together while on vacation. She will help you customize the perfect theme park vacation package before or after your NCYM conference that is tailored just for you and your family. She takes care of all of the stress and details so you can focus on the fun. And the best part is all of her concierge level services are free when you book Disney and Universal fun through her! You can contact Kera at (682) 247-8272 email@example.com or on Instagram @sherakera.mvp or Facebook Magical Vacation Planner by Kera Hubbard